Friday, September 02, 2005

Premium cigars, Fine cigars, Montecristo, Cohiba, CAO, Punch, Buy cigars, Girl, Cigar, Cigar girl, Cigar babe, Big mikes, Cigars, Girl with cigar, Babe with cigar, Hottie with cigar
When I buy cigars it almost always takes me a whole afternoon. First things first, before I leave the house I make sure I have my cigar cutter and a good box of wooden matches. Then I decide which shop to go to. There's a couple in the area, but I prefer Osi Tobacco because they have a great selection. That and they have an unbelievable lounge with leather couches, poker tables, TV's, and coffee. Awesome place to smoke a good cigar and chat with some of the old timers. Once I'm there I probably stand in the humidor for nearly an hour looking for something I might have never tried before (that's damn near impossible), or a cigar that just jumps out at me. After I find my smoke I venture into the lounge and have a seat in one of the cushy couches. I cut the cigar if need be if it doesn't have a pigtail. If the cigar has a cedar cover I take that off and light it, using it to light the cigar. If not I just light it with a wooden match. I sit back and enjoy the next hour or so. Makes for a nice afternoon. Even though I usually by my boxes at Big Mikes, I still crave my afternoons at the cigar shop. - Big Mike

www.bigmikescigars.com

No comments: