Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Cohiba

During his second voyage to the New World in 1496, Christopher Columbus revisited western Hispaniola, which is now known as the Dominican Republic. To his surprise, he discovered that the Taino Indians of Hispaniola were smoking leaves of cured tobacco. "Cohiba," they called it. Today, Cohiba remains as much a part of Dominican history as ever.

What can I say, this Cigar was one I was excited about. A good draw right off the bat, the aroma was strong but the flavor sure did wow me. At times it went from cedar to berry in flavor, which is rare for me to experience, I usally get a ceder to toast flavor but the zip this cigar had was wonderful. The wrap was great and burned smooth. I enjoyed it very much with my Coffee last night.

www.schwartzbroscigars.com
www.cigar-girls.blogspot.com

No comments: